A popping disturbance is characteristic of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork might cause other ventilation and air quality problems, including:
- Significant noise
- Increased energy use
- Ahead-of-time system failure
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Contact an Expert company in Canada, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to look at your house’s ventilation system. We can provide advice for duct repair or installation.