We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Canada
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and restoration can be expensive—on average, about $4,400.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you keep clear of that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not realize they’re liable for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Canada sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbers and specialists have the skills, certification and talent to handle everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to fail or become obstructed, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you find an issue. Taking care of it quickly can help you avoid costly damage to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning install a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and correct incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 866-397-3787 or book an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We offer quality equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*