End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Canada Home
A normal home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are simple to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or broken water supply lines can go undiscovered for too long.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for additional water you don’t want, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s critical to locate and repair minimal leaks.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the skills for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Canada.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and repairing leaks are the most popular calls we receive for plumbing services. Catching a leak ASAP can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks might be trickier to pinpoint than others, but there are a few telltale signs that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Canada. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is bigger than normal.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your tub, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls appear damp or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s wet soil or erosion by your home’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t see the evidence, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is typically a triangular dial or small silver disc. If the dial is spinning, you may have a leak.
We can identify the source of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or by chance damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are numerous areas you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by cracked seals around water connectors, deteriorating pipes, blockages and more.
They frequently occur:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably ones that are aging
- In hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
If you find signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 866-397-3787 or schedule an appointment online.