We Back Our Furnace Installation in Canada With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely mend and maintain furnaces, we also provide outstanding furnace installation in Canada.
What makes our pro labor a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our method over the years.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which means they’ve achieved the most respected technical certification in the industry. They also are involved in ongoing industry and equipment education to find the leading procedures to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our quality services that we offer you time to think it over—a year, in reality.
Contact us at 866-397-3787 to schedule your furnace installation now.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be hard to know approximately when your heating system is beginning to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should start to give you evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, a majority of furnaces live for around 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s time to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your most recent bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace switches on and off too regularly, even if you consistently maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running properly, its burner flames will be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very well and might even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also benefit from enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 866-397-3787 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we hook up your new heating system.
- Tidy installation—When come to your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to defend your flooring from any dust we might carry in. We place sheets at the installation area to avoid messes.
- Pro labor—Our pros have achieved some of the highest prestigious technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a checklist to make sure your furnace is operating like it should before we leave.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll hook up your new heating system to match local code. And we’ll often surpass expectations, for the highest quality installation anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need another reason to get a heating system from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heater includes a free membership plan. This provides you a leg up on appropriate furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 866-397-3787 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.