We Guarantee You'll Be Pleased with Our Expert AC Installation in Canada
When it comes to AC installation in Canada, you don’t want to skimp and let just anybody install your new system.
That’s where the pros from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning arrive. In addition to having the qualifications and certification to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 866-397-3787 to request your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you small signs that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to problems. If we’re often at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed earlier than 2010, it probably has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced because of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to trim your electrical bills. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to save on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on electrical costs.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will collaborate with you to choose the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not fully financially ready for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC repair company in Canada? Here are several of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our Expert specialists are at your house, you presume they’ll put in your new system for optimal operation. And they’ll have your home and yard in an unchanged condition as when they got there.
Outside of that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Neat installation—When the setup procedures require us to walk inside your residence, we’ll put on shoe coverings to guard your flooring from dirt. We’ll also use drop cloths at the installation area to keep your flooring protected from messes all through our work.
- First-rate service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve gone through exhaustive training to receive the most sought-after technical certification in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation checklist throughout the process to ensure each individual little detail is covered. We’ll also make sure your unit is cooling like it should and matches local laws before we leave. Once installation is done, we’ll make sure you know how to work your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Constant updates—We’ll communicate how installation is going and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.