Summer has made its debut in Canada and the last thing you need is your air conditioner failing during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from malfunctioning with an annual AC tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your MD annually for a check-up, an A/C system tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and operating correctly. Most common AC tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical parts, and evaluating the performance of the blower belt and blower motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a comprehensive cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Inspect quality of installation
- Check area around AC
- Inspect AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Assess safety features
- Analyze temperature variation in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Canada is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal air conditioning tune-up, call 866-397-3787 today!