Summer has made its debut in Canada and the last thing you need is your AC failing during the extreme weather. Help avoid your home’s air conditioner from malfunctioning with a seasonal AC tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your MD annually for a check-up, an A/C system tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most common A/C system tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the performance of the blower belt and blower motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and a full cleaning. Read on to see the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine air and/or oil filters
- Examine blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Verify quality of installation
- Check area around AC
- Inspect AC clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Assess safety features
- Analyze temperature contrast in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Canada is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying heating and cooling system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your annual AC tune-up, call 866-397-3787 today!