We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues Canada homeowners often call Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Canada home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Purchasing a maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing of Canada at 866-397-3787 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.
© 2023 Service Experts, Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, and the Service Experts logo and design are registered trademarks of Service Experts LLC and used under license by SE Canada Inc. All Rights Reserved. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.