Get in touch with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing at 866-397-3787 now to begin defending your house against this harmful gas.
Carbon monoxide may be a major concern, so it’s not a thing to joke about.
Carbon monoxide is deadly because you cannot view it, sense it with your nose or recognize it with your taste buds. It doesn’t cause irritation in little doses and can’t be purified.
Carbon monoxide is a result of burnt fuel. It can filter into your house during the winter if the heat exchanger on your gas furnace fails. Based on how large the leak is and the airflow in a house, the gas may become fatal in only a few minutes.
Once breathed in, it has a half-life of around five hours. If you are inhaling pure air, you will need five hours to remove it from your system. You will need an additional five hours to decrease that amount by half.
It can also cause conditions that can be misdiagnosed as the flu, viral infections and chronic fatigue syndrome, among other illnesses.
There’s no point to gamble with carbon monoxide poisoning.
Here are some steps you can take to keep your house safe:
Carbon monoxide doesn’t have to be scary, and with the proper steps your loved ones can be protected from the dangerous gas. Take the necessary steps and call Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing at 866-397-3787 to learn more.
© 2023 Service Experts, Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, and the Service Experts logo and design are registered trademarks of Service Experts LLC and used under license by SE Canada Inc. All Rights Reserved. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.