No matter what the season outside, the temperature in your space determines how comfortable your family will feel. Find the right temp and your rooms will be a nice escape from everything. But if your home comfort system isn’t working the right way, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time to take an in-depth look at the way you’re handling your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Work through this quick quiz from Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are almost here. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Ask my visitors to bring chilled beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and pray for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Let my contractor pick one out and fund it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most costly system available.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be comparable to the cost for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I open it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Dig out my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Call a professional technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and wait until it goes away.
Now add up your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for your future replacement. But if you replied to any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your equipment perform more efficiently. Keep reading to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Book Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and dusting your vents are critical tasks to help out your HVAC for a season change, a professional tune-up is critical to wrap up the process. During a routine visit, your HVAC technician will perform a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around, your HVAC pro will be on the lookout for more significant complications for your home. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Select a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications sometimes. And it always seems to happen at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that much needed service to customers at no added cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It brings you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they greatly change. Your power bills can reveal more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady increase in your charges but no change in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your HVAC. A modern high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you notice a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It demonstrates something is wrong with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left without a repair it could make for an pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, money and disappointment. And if your equipment just isn’t keeping up anymore, contemplate selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!