The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is vital because it improves home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently around the clock, which opens them to a wide assortment of potential problems.
These problems are frequently minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they sometimes influence energy efficiency—and your energy bills. If these problems grow more severe, your entire system could be in danger. These are problems and costs you can bypass with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be working just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this routine service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But refusing yearly maintenance voids your warranty. Spending a brief amount on a tune-up now could help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Uncovers Small Problems Ahead of Time
Preventing big problems in the first place is the best approach to shield your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits allow the opportunity to meticulously evaluate and lubricate important internal parts. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if issues are addressed as they begin.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The enhanced performance may decrease your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
May Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance can extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a series of membership plans drafted to suit your individual needs. From budget-friendly options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the right maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems running efficiently and reliably.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, higher energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most varied protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we regularly answer a high volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the expense of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Thorough visual check with every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added perks by signing up for a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the ideal plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 866-397-3787 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.