Your HVAC system’s health is critical, since it keeps your home cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a large range of issues.
Sometimes problems are trivial enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these troubles get worse, your total system could be vulnerable.
That’s headaches and bills that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can reduce the risk of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running properly, you may question whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But forgetting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Identifies little problems early. Stopping large troubles from taking place in the first place is the best plan to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the option to meticulously examine and lubricate critical internal parts. And it also provides time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money over time if troubles are resolved as they appear.
- May improve energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding problems. It’s also to keep your system running as well as possible. Frequently this results in a boost to your residence’s energy efficiency. You could have decreased energy expenses, plus the good feeling your system is in great shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is running like it should, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners run approximately 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance could help prolong this life cycle even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Annual maintenance is important, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on year-round energy expenses.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a range of membership plans that match your unique needs. All our memberships are filled with exclusive pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to economical, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be on the hook for emergency repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to work with any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about paying extra if you call our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also get a few other most-loved pluses of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often quits during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re typically handling a high volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever before. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can trust us to keep at it until it is.
- In-depth visual check on all visits. Your family’s comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit has a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access added advantages by getting one of our membership plans right away. Whatever your budget is, our professionals can help you decide on the ideal plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 866-397-3787 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.