Expert Oil Furnace Repair in Canada
Furnace won’t start? Reset button continuously tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you frustrated and cold in Canada, the Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help.
Sometimes, you can repair problems with your oil-burning furnace by yourself. There are several things you can try before getting in touch with us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be incorrect. Make sure that it’s on “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature shuts down your furnace when it spots an issue. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is unobstructed. Once you’ve checked those locations, only press the reset button once. Pressing it too many times could cause fuel oil to accumulate and spark a fire once the furnace begins working.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be congested and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s an issue with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a few drops of electric motor oil on them after completely turning off your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our professional service technicians. Call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for oil furnace repair service when:
- Pressing the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely indicates there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be found in the burner chamber
- Burner works but does not fire
- Alternative troubleshooting suggestions don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can take care of the problem when your oil furnace won’t heat.
Our technicians have finished extensive testing to earn the highest HVAC standard, ACE certification. They are able to handle most any heating repair. And all our repairs are backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Periodic maintenance can help you avoid furnace service calls. Once we get your furnace working, Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technicians can recommend a membership plan that could limit costly repairs and make your furnace work more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on energy expenses.