Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s natural to think ahead about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent problems, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes sure that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to ensure it is being delivered to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the pros at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make scheduling stress-free for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a ring at 866-397-3787 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.