Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- Americans spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.