Spring may be over but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our adorable experts below and then visit SaveYourAir.com.