We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues Canada homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your Canada home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent nearly all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Canada at 866-397-3787 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.