With Earth Day approaching, you may be inundated with ideas to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlast your typical tank heater. Truly! We put together the top reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The awful pain of ice water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Get excited! Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the exact amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating statement. They also take up less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Even though a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.