What is plumbing repair done the right way? Well, it involves vision and foresight. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve happened, but we can locate problems before they start. That’s because customers like you are our first priority, and our practices can help you save later on. So how do we do that?
By implementing our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can accurately see what’s happening. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Examine exposed gas lines for leaks
- Examine exposed drain lines for leaks
- Check exposed water lines for leaks
- Check water heater flue for proper draft
- Examine sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Check washing machine hoses
- Inspect hose bibs
- Inspect water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our comprehensive plumbing repair services in Canada include:
Call Service Experts in Canada today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Canada plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 866-397-3787.