Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Canada

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak can include the following:

  • The smell of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances connected to the gas line, such as gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or discolored grass, plants or other vegetation
  • Residents of the home experiencing symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are encountering any of these signs and are worried they may be related to a gas leak, leave your home and call 911 promptly, followed by your utility company.

Sometimes the utility company will fix a gas leak, but in most instances the homeowner is liable. Luck for you, the experts at Service Experts are highly trained to install or repair gas lines and we pride ourselves on getting the job done right, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work comes with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

GAS LINE REPAIR IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER ATTEMPT AS A DIY PROJECT.

While there are a number of things to do around the house that homeowners choose to take on by themselves, gas line repair should to be left up to the specialists. It is the only way to make sure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Canada codes.

From putting in gas lines for a new stove or oven to fixing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Service Experts’s experiences in the industry have allowed us to do a host of gas line projects in the Canada community, so no job is too much for our experts.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As noted before, the first thing you need to do if you are nervous about a gas leak is leave your home and then call 911 right away. After emergency responders are coming your way, call your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have confirmed there is no danger, call Service Experts to arrange a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, should be taken very seriously. Ensure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 immediately if you’re ever worried about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide won’t have a scent and can’t be easily detected. The EPA recommends a few steps to reduce exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances safely adjusted.
  • Put in and take advantage of an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have an expert inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and repair any leaks promptly.
For more pointers on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, look at our blog.
 
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair