Saving energy never felt so good. Literally. These gas furnaces will keep your home warm and cozy, and they’ll do so with outstanding energy efficiency. In fact, these products boast maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we sell. Read more about each product below. When you’ve narrowed down your options, give Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Canada a call at 866-397-3787. We’ll provide a free quote and answer all your furnace-related questions.
If there was only one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “perfect.” That’s pretty convincing alone, but it doesn’t go into much detail about the benefits and features of this mighty gas furnace. First of all, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can get.1 With an AFUE rating of up to 98.2% and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, the SLP98V can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s nothing to sneeze at. However, it’s not the only outstanding feature on this gas furnace. The SLP98V is built with many features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to operate at maximum efficiency. We know we already covered efficiency, but we just can’t get over this one.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – reduces sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
The bottom line: this unit has almost endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 866-397-3787 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in Canada.
Across North America, and in Canada, you can’t find a quieter gas furnace than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than the competition. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and allows you to feel the heat – not hear it. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Find more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – modifies the amount of gas used for greater temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – lessens heat loss and improves efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help you save on your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace will convince you with lots of numbers. We’ve selected three that make the biggest impact. First, the EL296E earned AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only greater average, but it could save hundreds on your yearly energy expenses. Next, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than standard single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste minimal
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for greater efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Service Experts help with all your Canada area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.