The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Canada. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our lots of are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Service Experts in Canada, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the highest comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be checked annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 866-397-3787 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.