Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help you save on your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or scheduling an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Canada.
In Canada, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. No joke. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The furnace is also quiet, helps cut back on waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, meaning you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your house in Canada – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Canada, give us a call at 866-397-3787 or schedule a free appointment.